The Goddess Retreat
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Are you ready to awaken your Inner Goddess and transform your life experience from the inside out? Then join me on this magical journey; it’s one you will never, ever forget ...
I’m offering you an incredible, unique opportunity to experience “The Goddess Retreat” in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, for 5 days and 4 nights at a luxurious private villa that is designed to foster peace and relaxation and provide an ideal environment for self-discovery.
This rare and transformative opportunity is for eight women who want to embrace their Inner Goddess so they can move through the world with courage and confidence, and feeling empowered to express their beautiful feminine essence – which is your divine right to experience.
- Awaken your Divine Feminine Essence through ancient Goddess techniques designed to ignite the Sacral Chakra and your Shakti energy so you can fully embody sensuality, openness and flow.
- Heal your inner feminine to let go of control and practice the art of allowing and receiving, which is your divine right to experience.
- Heal inner masculine wounds to release overwhelm so you can find peace and make decisions with clarity.
- Build an intimate, loving relationship with yourself so you can overcome the inevitable challenges that life brings.
- Discover ancient knowledge of the masculine and feminine dynamic that will bring more love and deeper connection in your romantic relationships.
- Create more freedom and time for yourself, and feel more supported in your most important relationships – so you can joyfully move through life with ease.
- Feel the loving support of other women and begin building an unbreakable bond with your new sisterhood.
- Celebrate Goddess Day on October 13th, and manifest with a brand new moon in Libra on the 14th. This is the time to practice unconditional self-love, settle into your feminine essence, express your needs and come home to yourself, so you can access your own goddess power.
- Expand your manifesting practice based on my new book, “Manifest Like a Goddess”
This will be a small, intimate group of eight women so that everyone can receive specialized and individualized support.
- Three full days of Divine Feminine workshop immersion and Goddess teachings ... and a closing celebration. There will be time to enjoy the waves, sand and sun!
- Three delicious and healthy gourmet meals each day with snacks available – created by talented, award-winning chefs.
- Luxurious lodging and accommodations, including beachfront rooms and serene communal areas. You'll have a gorgeous private room to yourself.
- Access to the lush, botanical garden and magical labyrinth
- Amazing onsite staff to support your needs, (tips are included).
- Shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Experience being part of an intimate group designed to support your personal growth and expand your sisterhood.
- Includes one free follow-up coaching call with me that we will schedule for after the retreat.
About Casa Karma Villa
Casa Karma is a private boutique villa located at the southern end of Conchas Chinas Beach in Puerto Vallarta. The natural beauty of the private gardens, beaches and sunset offers an experience you will never forget. Casa Karma is filled with fine art and furnishings from the owners’ travels as well as their personal relationships with several renowned local artists.
The villa and event terraces nestle around a small semi-private beach, and visitors are lulled by the sound of the waves and breathtaking views. We will have the villa completely to ourselves.
This entire experience is valued at $7500.
PLUS, you will receive a complimentary signed copy of Manifest Like a Goddess.
All 12 Manifest Like a Goddess guided meditations with binaural beats in Theta waves that will help you to continue manifesting your dreams (a bonus value of $475)!
That is $7,975 worth of magic
for the Early Bird price of $3,888!
The Early Bird price is good through March 31, 2023. After March 31, the retreat will be offered at the regular price of $4,444.
Can I cancel if needed?
Where do I fly in?
Will there be transportation to and from the airport?
I have dietary restrictions. Will you be able to accommodate them?
Are there Covid travel restrictions in Mexico?
I am so looking forward to sharing this experience with you!
In love and light,